When Travelling To Celestria, I Glimpsed Venom Clad In Dusk - Poem by Daegal
Averting dying gazes, a tarnished
Soul, I saw. Speaking names into a wisp
Of scented hemlock. He tossed it swift
Toward the earth from which I climbed, and I
Asked of him, “What was that piece which you then
Released? ” and he watched me with quiet eyes.
“A midnight bidding my grace unto the
World, ” his only words as I let him fade.
Comments about When Travelling To Celestria, I Glimpsed Venom Clad In Dusk by Daegal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl