Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Where It Goes - Poem by Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Earlier to the sun
and later to the moon
where goes the rally
I pause and ponder.
Tied to the desires
of passion and possession
their feet stop not ever
the line moves never.
Comments about Where It Goes by Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl