Lawrence S. Pertillar
Which Clarity Best Represents Your Ego? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You want clarity?
The one your delusion 'has' created?
And you seek a settlement,
Based upon this...
With a finalizing that has been negotiated.
My personal favorite.
Do you wish to be introduced to a clarity,
That is documented with historic proof?
And identifies an origin that is unmistakable?
Which clarity best represents your ego?
The long or short version?
Comments about Which Clarity Best Represents Your Ego? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda