Lawrence S. Pertillar
While We Are In The 'scheme' Of Things - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
While we are in the 'scheme' of things.
And why those schemes,
Bring so much importance to some.
Let those who wish,
Choose to dismiss an evilness.
It is all around and easily found,
But those participating...
Will themselves come crashing down.
Comments about While We Are In The 'scheme' Of Things by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda