RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Whisper Of Intellect - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Atmospheres of golden silence opening upon melodies
and harmonies of life on earth, a quiet complacent
whisper of intellect being exposed.
Musical rhythms that tend to play like an ice skater
on a skating rink, twirling about, leaping into the
air like a poem searching for it's meaning.
Locating them in fiery depths of a love once had,
now lost forevermore, wishing for what cannot ever
be again in this life.
It's emptiness and forlorn feelings are like this
aching heart as it fades in the light of what used
to be when we were together, no more to be one in
this world, lying back and letting go at last.
Comments about Whisper Of Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl