Ken e Hall
...Who's That Girl, Who Is She? - Poem by Ken e Hall
You will love the way she walks
You will love the way she talks,
Her touch will tingle your skin
She is truly your lottery win,
Your dream girl that you did find
Everything fits perfect in your mind.
You paths have crossed by fate,
Who is this girl that you did date?
It’s in the cards you cannot tarry
She’s the one,
......................that you will marry!
Comments about ...Who's That Girl, Who Is She? by Ken e Hall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl