Who To Love The Most? - Poem by Florida Angel
The giver-Princes always gentle and understanding,
The Taker-Frogs always powered with guilt, demanding.
Who to love the most?
The ones who rip into more and more,
Or the ones who hold tight their open arms?
If I may,
I only pray,
To never be their taker,
Love, Love, Love,
May I Afraid not be
May time generous be,
For me to learn,
To happy be,
And over and over and over…
And recreate and procreate,
Love bubbles, Love turtles,
Delray Beach Florida 09/22/2007
Comments about Who To Love The Most? by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl