A Guilty Cry... - Poem by Florida Angel
Sometimes I try, others it just happens
but so fool I feel when reason hits
How could I even cry? So much I have
So many I love...O God, please don't punish me
Don't think my waterly eyes are blind, as I can see...
I can feel how Good you've been always Dearly to me.
But God, You've made me Human...
Please, forgive me! ! ! !
But that's why I cry...
Comments about A Guilty Cry... by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl