Who Will Help Me Die? - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I see just headlines in dailies,
Read bits in the periodicals
And ignore reading any materials.
I condole over phones, bless through
E-mails and ignore persons in person.
With kids to tutors and parents to servants,
I work in days and party at nights.
My wisdom justifies, ‘no time’.
My conscience pricks ‘no concerns’.
My guilt whips, ‘no empathy’.
Fear late engulfs, ‘who will help me die? ’
Comments about Who Will Help Me Die? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda