Who Will Save Who? - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Worms to toads, toads to snakes,
Snakes to pigs, pigs to men
And men to worms are food.
A concatenated food chain.
Lilly loves Peter; Peter loves July;
July loves John; John loves Lilly.
A concatenated love chain.
Comments about Who Will Save Who? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda