Lawrence S. Pertillar
Whoever You Are - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I could never live a life,
Devoted to your expectations.
Or have my self worth,
Crush by your disapproval.
Continue to be who I am.
And I will.
Knowing whoever you are,
Depends on from who's mind...
You are defined as you spend time,
In the making of false impressions.
Comments about Whoever You Are by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda