Edward Kofi Louis
Whole, Hole, Pole, Sole! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Whole, hole, pole, sole!
Getting the work done,
With the muse of the truth,
The fragrance of life with the muse of the romance of nature!
Overcoming hatred and war,
With righteous laws.
Comments about Whole, Hole, Pole, Sole! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl