Edward Kofi Louis
Whole, Hole, Hoe, Owe, Woe! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Whole, hole, hoe, owe, woe!
Once upon the muse of life,
Seeing all the things around you today;
As compared to what you were taught along the line.
Once upon the muse of your sweet love! Sharing it with others to understand the secrets of nature; growing up to your present status today.
Once upon a time with your love! !
With the joy of your heart serving others and, seeing things very well with your eyes; learning a lot to face the odds.
Time to be born and time to grow!
At your present age today with the memories of the past; many lessons with the up and down of life.
Comments about Whole, Hole, Hoe, Owe, Woe! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl