1. Girl's always smell good even if it is just shampoo
2. The way their head always finds the right spot on our shoulders
3. How cute they look when they sleep
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms
5. The way they kiss you and all of sudden everything in the world is right
6. How cute they are when they eat
7. The way it takes them hours to get dressed but in the end it's all worth while
8. Because they are always warm even if it's -30 outside
9. They look good no matter what they wear
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on earth
11. How cute they are when they argue
12. The way her hand always finds yours
13. The way they smile
14. The way you feel after you see her name on your cell after you just had a big fight
15. The way they say 'lets not fight anymore'- even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way they kiss you after a fight
17. The way they kiss you after you say 'i love you'
18. Actually..The way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry
20. The way they apologize after crying over something that silly
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt *i think every girl is guilty of this! :)
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it)
23. The way they say 'i miss you'
24. The way you miss them
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so it doesn't hurt her anymore.
26. The wat when you are having a bad day they make it all better
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them, it matters not! Because once in your life, whatever they are to the world, they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, travel the depths of their souls and say a million things without trace of sound, you know that your own life is inevitably consumed within the rhythmic beats of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper do it justice. It is a thing of not the mind but the heart.
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.I would like to translate this poem