Lawrence S. Pertillar
Why I Chose To Forget - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I use to miss them.
And what it was we did.
And now that I don't...
I try to remember,
Whatever it was that was done!
It is important to remember,
Why I chose to forget.
Comments about Why I Chose To Forget by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl