Maria C. Pires Costa
Why We Write - Poem by Maria C. Pires Costa
It all comes from the heart
And the enlightening of the mind
Composing lines of art
Under mysteries of the kind...
It may be a relief from grief
It always is an act of discovery
Even though it may be brief
Every word speaks eternity!
In the realms of writing
Life journeys face mysteries
Of love, faith, true living
In an eternal cycle of discoveries!
Comments about Why We Write by Maria C. Pires Costa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda