Winds Blow Into My Face - Poem by Naveed Akram
Why does the wind blow in my direction?
It is due to times of change and management.
My cells in the brain offer me praise
When winds collapse on the very skin.
Then they lie cold on it, filling me with strength,
So that preservation is an ownership.
A sister and brother are blown away,
But their parents hold their layers, much like success.
These dreams are purchased by landowners
Of the delicious earth.
Comments about Winds Blow Into My Face by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl