Edward Kofi Louis
Winston - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Forts and towers,
The assurance of your love is in the eating!
But your peaceful habitations are like the game of love.
I have been waiting for you and,
I know that you care;
But Winston is with you in the room,
And like a measuring line in the land of your muse.
Comments about Winston by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl