Winter Is Coming Slowly - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Little, little cold is arriving
With wings of coldness and snow
This will cover our minds sure
Pure heart will need warmness
Wisdom of God season brings dear
You visit the light in life sure
Purity is sparking of life glows
That we feel coldness needs warm.
Blanket is ready to hold mind,
We need to cover this and feel
Warmness covers body and spirit
Winter adores seasonal wisdom.
Winter is coming slowly it sees,
The breeze sparks light more
Slow coldness is covered by leaves,
Trees wear blanket of snow in day.
Comments about Winter Is Coming Slowly by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl