Wisdom At The End - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I’ve sacrificed my interest
In order to please others.
Let go of friends and relatives
Who are not what I thought they were.
I got this wisdom at my end.
Others would get it at their ends.
Comments about Wisdom At The End by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl