Wish - Poem by David Darbyshire
A woman's wish,
is a man's joy.
A man's dream,
is a red toy.
A boy's wish,
is girls galore.
A girls wish, is to have
one that adores.
I wish for something else,
that we all embrace.
Take time to talk to one another,
Kiss and love, your sis and brother.
Comments about Wish by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl