Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Wishes For A Good Family Life. - Poem by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Wishes for the beautiful homes
The comfortable dwelling houses
Though in sizes it small
But minimum facilities to all
Wishes for alleviation of poverty
In all households of the world
Where the deprived ones considered
Empowered, strengthened, educated
The purchasing power increased
Then the concept of family life
Makes them happy to lead a life
A valuable family life in the world.
Where poverty makes lot of problems
And disillusion in human minds
Virtues far away stands
Quarrels sometimes each other
Not knowing what the reason is.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Wishes For A Good Family Life. by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl