With Great Satisfaction - Poem by Tirupathi Chandrupatla
You showed me graciously
The magnificent way
That leads me straight
To Your heavenly abode.
As You lead me in proper direction
I have no worry whatsoever
I'll face all obstacles with ease
As You're there to look after.
I'll lead this vehicle of life
On the right track that I can find
I know happiness is in my hands
I'll extend my help to all who need.
You provided plenty of encouragement
I'll achieve progress with delight
You supported me so splendidly
I'll reach You now with great satisfaction.
Comments about With Great Satisfaction by Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl