Lawrence S. Pertillar
Without Explanation - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I want to understand,
That which I had misunderstood.
But as soon as I begin to comprehend,
I am told the questions I ask...
Have nothing to do,
With a decision someone has made...
To change the topic without explanation.
And unreasonable is my kept attitude,
To expect I should receive clarity.
Comments about Without Explanation by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl