Womanhood - Poem by Randy Johnson
You call yourself a freak because you grew big breasts.
You sit in your room and cry because you're depressed.
When it comes to womanhood, you've reached your peak.
But having large breasts doesn't make you a freak.
Your body has went through some changes, that can't be denied.
You think that people will no longer appreciate you for what you have inside.
You know that you're a good person on the inside and everybody else will know it too.
You think your figure looks bad but there are a lot of girls who would want to trade places with you.
Comments about Womanhood by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl