Wonder - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
You make me see the world in a different way.
I watch you while you're asleep and relaxed.
I see you when you’re awake and alive.
I watch with wonder as you move from one place to the next.
The ways you do things are what you see as being normal.
To me you are special and the world knows not how good you are.
Comments about Wonder by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: world
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda