Words - Poem by Mark Normand
Our words are not just chatter.
A bunch of useless sounds.
Our words were meant to matter.
To be kind, not to boss people around.
Spoken words are real and living.
They are able to tear people down.
Still words can be kind and forgiving.
We are in charge of their sound.
We would all do well just to listen.
And watch every word that we say.
Because somewhere they say it's written.
All of our words will be judged one day.
Comments about Words by Mark Normand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda