Words Of Encouragement - Poem by Kaishai Crescent
Take a deep breath, take another step forward,
Let yourself relax, get carried away in the wind.
Feel freedom surrounding you with open arms,
Taking you in, helping to greatly encourage.
Just need confidence, though it is hidden,
Deep down in the recesses of my lonely soul.
Have to keep moving on, taking more steps,
Striding onward with steps of great courage.
Just need to rid of the pain, rid of the sorrows,
Move on with life and follow our own paths.
All the way until the end of our own time,
Though there is no need to be discouraged.
Comments about Words Of Encouragement by Kaishai Crescent
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl