Theresa Ann Moore
Words With 'Use' - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
It can be like an ointment or cause pain inside.
It all depends on intent and how it is applied.
The little word 'use' can be thought provoking.
Exercised usage gives a purpose that is evoking.
How it pertains and relates makes you muse.
Harmony and connection affect the word 'use.'
It completes a circuit for motivation like a fuse.
Be careful or it can get lost in a deceptive ruse.
When it is carelessly employed, it can accuse.
If thoughtlessly aimed it can maliciously abuse.
It can leave a deep impression when it is infused…
When utilized, you feel invigorated and enthused.
When life’s energy drains away… it can transfuse.
Sins can be forgiven… it can sooth and excuse.
Comments about Words With 'Use' by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl