Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
X22-I Never Was - Poem by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Did you fear death?
-No.I feared pain but the fear of it
is worse than pain itself.
Did you hate love?
-No.I loved another with all my heart,
and now, love's all i got.
But still you chose this lonely road?
-I did.It's all because he was my life.
Were you his love? Were you his life?
-(sighs and slowly fades) I think I never was.
Comments about X22-I Never Was by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl