Yan Chow - Poem by Suraj Samtani
This is Yan Chow...
The one who won't allow
For any obstacles to come her way.
Keeping them all at bay,
She marvels upon the road ahead.
And fulfills her every promise she once said.
With just one more year of school,
She'll soon enter a bigger pool.
Perhaps one with a few sharks?
Regardless, she'll definitely be making her marks!
For thats the Yan we know.
And alas she'll soon be there.
The one who can even swim in snow,
Just to take the heir, and of course,
To perform the greatest show!
Comments about Yan Chow by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda