You! - Poem by Jaya Jha
You are those words to me
Which you had sometime written,
You are those sounds to me
Which I have heard quite often
But mostly in imagination,
And hence to see you as a reality
Puts me in some confusion.
I hardly know what to say
And what to expect from you
And wonder if you ever
Feel the same for me too.
When the dreams and realities
Mix up with each other
When play together in one's mind
Tids of hope and bits of fear.
Then results the situation with which
My mind presently can identify
This is the mirror of my situation
And yes, mirrors do not lie.
Comments about You! by Jaya Jha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl