Lawrence S. Pertillar
You Are Afraid Without Fear You Will Be Left Alone - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
What is it that you are trying to protect?
An isolation that is no secret?
A communication done you do with no one?
Or is it just fear,
Inside of you too close that comforts!
And you've become afraid,
Your victimized anguish...
Might discover you too willing a companion.
And this revelation,
You dare not to share with anyone.
You are afraid without fear you will be left alone.
And no one will come to value you without it!
Comments about You Are Afraid Without Fear You Will Be Left Alone by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl