You Climb Into My Dreams (Free Verse Sonnet) - Poem by Gert Strydom
You climb flop into my dreams,
are in the end and in the beginning,
serious is the situation that I have with you
as nothing of it is fabricated.
You are my own dream and also my woman,
the one that day after day I view intimately,
I do love you with everything in me,
you are the one that I do trust with my secrets.
Lovely to me is your own coming and going,
you are the one that does exist for me
and when we are separate for a long time
I cannot understand these things,
where as the light and darkness we do find each other,
sometimes are companions like the rain and the wind.
© Gert Strydom
Comments about You Climb Into My Dreams (Free Verse Sonnet) by Gert Strydom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl