You - Pt.3 - Poem by Fernando Alvarez
It's from you,
all the hurt,
all the pain.
It's all your fault.
I've been in bandages for you.
I've been dripping in my own
blood for you.
I loved you,
and you fucking killed me.
It's all your fault I'm so dead inside.
It's all your fault I've lost all hope
I'll never be the same...
And it's all your fault.
Comments about You - Pt.3 by Fernando Alvarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl