You Walk With Me - Poem by Amy Fifita
A helping hand,
Trying to understand,
The way I play life's game,
And way I feel the shame.
You walk with me,
Trying to help me see,
The wonder of life,
Through both struggles and stirfe.
Comments about You Walk With Me by Amy Fifita
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl