You Were Like A Disease - Poem by Asif Andalib
Babe now you are gone it’s a great relief
You were like a disease it’s my belief!
There was no cure and I was suffering so extremely
I was afraid you were such a disease that might kill me!
Babe now you are gone though I am alone
I feel like I am no longer a stone!
There was no help and I didn’t know at all what to do
Now I can smile from my soul though at last I have lost you!
Comments about You Were Like A Disease by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda