Your Lies - Poem by chase everheart
Funny when things never change.
Evan when you say they will.
While your off with him.
My life is standing still.
You tell me you love me.
When I go to leave.
You tell me I'm your only one.
I let myself believe.
I know your using me.
You'll never let me go.
I know that I'm just for show.
I don't know if I can stand,
To see you with another guy.
You know you broke my heart.
You know that your my world.
While you're standing by my side.
I'll keep believing your lies forever.
Cause everything seems so perfect.
Comments about Your Lies by chase everheart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl