Your Message - Poem by Mary Nagy
I see the way your mind works.
You plot and plan and scheme.
You live your life made up of lies.
You never dare to dream.
If you could let your soul free
and try to see God's Way.
You'd be suprised how easily
life gets better day by day.
Just try it, you might like it,
I've heard so many say.
But this is when you really need
to listen and to pray.
The hate that lives inside you
is way down deep inside.
I know no matter what you say,
it's there, it just won't hide.
Someday I hope you let it out
and fill your heart with love.
I'll pray for you with all my heart...
HEAR YOUR MESSAGE FROM ABOVE.
Comments about Your Message by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda