Lawrence S. Pertillar
Your Wickedness - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Implement a lie...
To try to get others on your side.
Will work until your evil deeds are revealed!
It will take time...
But what you've concealed,
Is going to kick your behind!
And the effectiveness of your wickedness,
Will one day heal those you lied on to kill...
Leaving it obvious you are disturbed in your mind!
That is coming...
As those who continue to probe will find!
Comments about Your Wickedness by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl