Edward Kofi Louis
Z. E. E. N. A. T.2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Zeals of peace and love,
Enjoying the day with the truth,
Exhibited with righteous laws! !
Noted with your works,
Able to share with others without racism;
Taking things very easy along the line.
Comments about Z. E. E. N. A. T.2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl