Prachi Agrawal Poems
- Yes, I'M Wasting My Time I hear people say, ‘She does ...
- Her Hidden Face A beautiful face Decorated with tears An ...
- My Imperfections I can’t help the way I am You have to ...
- Queen Of Jhansi She slept in reality But woke up in her ...
- Unsaid Goodbye I don’t bother you anymore Your eyes don’t ...
- Changing World I’ve seen devils in heaven And angels in ...
- But Still........... Can I ask you for a favour Please be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prachi Agrawal
Yes, I'M Wasting My Time
I hear people say,
‘She does nothing
All the time making her mind
To waste more and more of her time.'
But they don't understand
I drink every dropp of life
Till sunset from sunrise.
After that I talk to stars
In the language of bright sparks.
I communicate with air and water
Look from my heart to this wonderful nature.
Although humans have made many obstacles
Oh! I worry for you, dear nature.
I don't know how to stop
This pace of increasing mob.
They don't get a single thing
Unaware that their ship is sinking.
O trees! My...