Prachi Agrawal Poems
- My Imperfections I can’t help the way I am You have to ...
- But Still........... Can I ask you for a favour Please be ...
- Yes, I'M Wasting My Time I hear people say, ‘She does ...
- Her Hidden Face A beautiful face Decorated with tears An ...
- Queen Of Jhansi She slept in reality But woke up in her ...
- Unsaid Goodbye I don’t bother you anymore Your eyes don’t ...
- Changing World I’ve seen devils in heaven And angels in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prachi Agrawal
I can’t help the way I am
You have to accept me as I am
I admit I am not perfect
Oh! My imperfection, I love it.
Trying to change me
Don’t you dare
I come with a warning label
‘Handle me with care’.
Sometimes I tend to lose my discretion
Also, I drown in deep depression
I know I act like a child
Why do you care? After all it’s my life!
I don’t want to be a duplication
I am happy being a treasure of imperfections
I have my own way of living
If you can’t get it, you don’t fit in.