Prince Kenny Osei
Prince Kenny Osei Poems
- Amazing Women From the secluded circles of Navasha Through ...
- Let's Dine Let's dine Let's dine with the memories Memories...
- Titanic To Costa Concordia Nervous wreck, unabashed ...
- Call Me Whatever You may call me whatever Call me ...
- A Beggar With Choice Perturbed as they gazed whereas Others ...
- How I Wish How I wish that all things could happen in the ...
- A Note To God By my bed, by my bed Alone, literally ...
To begin with, I am very much pertained to poetry or perhaps literature to a much more farther extent. I discovered my passion to write professionally in 2008. It has been my joy and aspiration to write since time immemorial. I believe that I have more to offer to the literature world. I conjure or perhaps attract my verve and inspiration from mostly nature, through experiences and the prospects ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prince Kenny Osei
From the secluded circles of Navasha
Through Mombasa to the tarred roads
of Ulaanbaatar, you have tilled these
deserted land to bear sufficient harvests,
for our sake
Now that we live in plenty
And our assignments in this journey
have been told, we say 'thank you'
To all the amazing women..
From the squares of Antananarivo through the port city of Antwerp
to the capital of Cabo Verde, Praia
you've lived not in disillusion but uniformity
You've all played courageous roles in our moral upbringing,
today we stand here as the formidable of ...