Quin Faas Poems
- Animosities' Zoo [To my love, my light: Madox...] My love ...
- Over The Line Sections States
- Sediment Adjusted to named enlisted forced to play
- Ballad No.12 He trashed Then bagged me Soon after I was ...
- Whistle Robed with my Glance Sits a man with Like ...
- I You with nothing as you say You with everything You with ...
- Force Blades of emerald Glistening with diamond light Sun ...
[To my love, my light: Madox...]
My love for You, Son
Is no different today
than it was the moment
You became inside me-
I am Nothing more than
an empty Shell without You.
My distance is only to
from what follows me.
O’ what a scare my Eyes will give You.
For my Soul’s been taped;
but not before being raped.
The mending takes time
and I will not have You staring,
Eye to Eye
While I fight to recover
my smiling Eyes.
Stop Your Searching
for ‘Mama‘s Car’-