Rachael Hardy Poems
- Unwanted I would rather die than cry I fear my father hates ...
- Discrimination Despise the eyes with tears Resent the heart ...
- Freedom In Me Heart filled with love Heart filled with ...
- Regret (26/12/ 08) Damage has been done Time cannot be ...
- The Letter What makes you think my passion is the same I ...
- The Replace Afterwards She knew no love Her heart became ...
- I Love You You found the door unopened And ventured bravely ...
My name is Rachael Hardy I am 20 years of age...I started writing at the age of 16. I love writing. I find I tell a story through my writing. It also helps me express my feelings. Please help me 2 better my art by commenting on my poems*all would be nice*...negative criticism would also do me good. I am open to anything you have to say...Thank You more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I would rather die than cry
I fear my father hates me
Not sure if my mother cares
She says she loves because she has to
And feeds me because I am there
I hate the life I live
Eyes filled with tears
Heart with Fears
My friends they say they love me
With hate in their eyes
And knifes at my back
Yes they wait
They wait because they hate
I do too play their cruel game
Maybe one day they may show me acceptance
Show me love
Or God I want it from above
Take me out and carry me
Somewhere they care
To a better place where they ...