Beautiful Things - Poem by Rachel Brewer
The most beautiful things in life,
Can come out of the strangest places.
They aren’t always the most obvious things,
That’s why people need to look for them.
Like the compassion in one person’s heart,
Or a smile you give a lonely man.
Can make the biggest difference in this world.
People take these beautiful things for granted,
Expecting life to treat them kindly,
Without giving any kindness in return.
The most beautiful thing for me in this world,
Is knowing that people love me, unconditionally.
So next time you feel down,
Think of all the love we share,
Life won’t seem that bad anymore.
Comments about Beautiful Things by Rachel Brewer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl