Ray Southworth Poems
- Mistakes I'Ve Made Thoughts of the past haunt my mind, ...
- Despair Have you ever felt the silence the sorrow and the ...
- The Secret To know something and not let it show to ...
- Self How you see yourself matters to you Or does the ...
- Far Away Did you hear that? I feel it now.. The thought of...
- Sorrow I build these walls so no one can see, Who is the ...
My poems are created without a conscious thought. Words come to me and pour into my fingers as I write them. Those close to me know that I create from within me and true. They also know that I only publish them because if they stayed on paper then they still only exist in my mind. I do not post in hopes for or have a need for comments either good or bad. It's a release for me that allows me some ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ray Southworth
Mistakes I'Ve Made
Thoughts of the past haunt my mind,
Reminds me of my failures during my time,
I tried my best to no avail,
Life was lost and I have failed.
Wishing to go back in time,
And make myself right in my mind,
To show the love my children so desired,
But my mind and body so tired.
My failures as a Father and a Man,
Doomed me to a life I cannot stand,
The daily thoughts and torture is the only way,
To punish myself for the mistakes I’ve made.
I sit alone and deep in thought,
Remembering what I lost.
I keep my sorrow and anger deep within, ...