Rhiannon blackbird Poems
- A Poem For Charlie Never let me go, Let me be your baby, ...
- I Hate Guns/War When thyself thy hear the drums, the guns ...
- Rhiannon Rhiannon, Rhiannon, cried he, his last spoken ...
- It's Not It If It Really Isn'T...
- Lunaris Oceanus Part,2 She said my name, Oceanus de Luna, ...
i love writing poems. even when i was 8 i was writing poems. almost every poem i write is write of the top of my head. i love every poem i write. i love all types of writing and i write all types of writing! thanks for reading this and pleas let me know what y'all think! ! I love all of your comments so much. Even if you didn't like a poem or thought I could change or work on something I'd love to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhiannon blackbird
A Poem For Charlie
Never let me go,
Let me be your baby,
And don't stop loving me so,
Always hold me tight,
Let me be your princess,
Forever making it right,
When life begins to fall,
Let me be your angel,
Helping you stand tall,
If clouds begin to gray,
Let me be your bright eyes,
Leading you a lighter way,
The times you feel alone,
Let me be your girl,
Because your never on your own.
Though we may seem an ocean apart,
And a world away,
No one but you could brighten my day,
Lately it seems,
That hopes been a miss,...