Richard Quinby Poems
- A Poem Never Written I found your panties tangled in my ...
- What’s This All About? We can’t go on like this Living like ...
- Just A Quiet Summer Afternoon Just a quiet summer ...
- A Season Of Neglect (Revised) Looking out my back window ...
- Our Cats There’s a cat sleeping in my bathroom sink.
- A Question Was my drinking, What I fondly call My disease,...
- A Passing Phase? A passing phase, Pus draining from a ...
Above my computer desk where I write hangs a Charles Bukowski drawing with the quote, “These words I write keep me from total madness.” And in many ways that sums up how I feel about writing, it is not something I want to do; it is a catharsis, a way of exploring my feelings.
Born and raised in a small town in northern Alabama; I inherited a love of the written word from my mother, an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poem Never Written
I found your panties
laughed at the
You just three days
but gone I
And your panties
I jotted that line down
and for 17 years
I moved it
I never did that line justice.
I never did your love justice