Rodion Myshkin Poems
- For My Valentine Forever mine, A letter with love in every ...
- Forlorn Love - Mannipaaya Held safely in my hands, Barely ...
- Immortal As Socrates Share that cup of hemlock that this day...
- An Ode To God Many a death I mourned With aching grief, ...
- The Arrow That St(R) Uck Canto 1 Sharp with a ...
- Search Of The Soul A day, another, Goes with plaintive ...
- Break! A moment to meditate Before I dedicate, Closed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rodion Myshkin
For My Valentine
A letter with love in every line,
So easy in words when I write for you
Just flows in verse as thoughts surround you.
Always my beloved,
My heart unloved,
You made it complete.
I love you for the smile that blossom,
Ever cute and charming;
I love you for your spirit so awesome,
Ever free and warming
Let me love you more, my sweetheart
In every breath and beat,
My soul can never stay apart
From your hands and feet.
The body reasons with emotion
Not knowing you are divine,
Yet it ...